Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Fifty Shades Freed By: E.L. James

When unworldly student Anastasia Steele first encountered the driven and dazzling young entrepreneur Christian Grey it sparked a sensual affair that changed both of their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and, ultimately, repelled by Christian’s singular erotic tastes, Ana demands a deeper commitment. Determined to keep her, Christian agrees.
 
Now, Ana and Christian have it all—love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of possibilities for their future. But Ana knows that loving her Fifty Shades will not be easy, and that being together will pose challenges that neither of them would anticipate. Ana must somehow learn to share Christian’s opulent lifestyle without sacrificing her own identity. And Christian must overcome his compulsion to control as he wrestles with the demons of a tormented past.
 
Just when it seems that their strength together will eclipse any obstacle, misfortune, malice, and fate conspire to make Ana’s deepest fears turn to reality.




Final installment of the Fifty Shades Trilogy, Fifty Shades Freed was a great ending to a series.

Anastasia and Christian have gone and gotten married. They've only known each other a few months in total, so they're still learning things about one another. That includes their love for some BDSM.

In Freed, Christian and Ana are continuing to have threats against them. After the mishap with Charlie Tango, they're aren't leaving anything to chance.

They get back to the real wold after their wonderful honeymoon and learn how to really become husband and wife, or Mr. Grey and Mrs. Grey should I say.

They finally really get into Christian's head about what happened to him as a child.

What would an intense sexually based story be without having a baby? Seems they go hand in hand a lot of the time.

Though, that one thing I wasn't happy about in this book. I really didn't want it to happen. I know it sounds cruel and mean, but I just didn't. I was having a lot more fun just reading what happens to Ana and Christian on their daily basis that I wasn't ready for "them" to be over and become a family.

I was happy that E.L. James provided us with an inside look at life after the pregnancy and know her being pregnant didn't stop their visits to the "Red Room of Pain".

Overall, I really enjoyed this series. I adored their love story, and I loved the sex scenes. I thought they were really intense and fun to read. I loved learning about Christian the way Ana did, though her constant badgering about it was a bit annoying.