Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Embracing My Submission By: Jenna Jacobs

Haunted for years by dreams of a savage, amber eyed Dominant with lips so enticing my soul ached in frustration and lust. None of the Dominants at Genesis, my local BDSM club ever stirred me in such blistering ways. While I tried to fill my submissive desires vicariously through interactions at the club, I attempted to convince myself it was enough. But it wasn’t. My dream Dom made certain I hungered for more.

Forced beyond what I could bear, my passion and frustration exploded. I threw in the towel, determined to stop chasing a dream and gave up completely on finding submissive surrender. But fate intervened when two gunshots split the night. Forced to confront my desires and insecurities, I was shocked to realize that my dreams may have held a deeper meaning. Were they compelling me to finally embrace my submission?



Ok...seriously....I LOVED THIS STORY!!

Jenna Jacobs blew me away with this first book in her Doms of Genesis series!

I've read her work before in the Doms of her Life series that she is the co-author of, but I think I just fell in love all over again. I really adored the Doms of her Life series and when I saw that Jenna Jacob's Doms of Genesis series being promoted by Shayla Black on social networking sites, I immediately knew I had to read them! I have a special preference for books like that, where the starring couple is part of the BDSM club and getting to know their life there and the other people.

So....about Embracing My Submission....

Emerald, aka Julianna, is a little spitfire vixen. She's been in the lifestyle for a few years now but outside of her horrible introduction to the lifestyle with her ex-master, she hasn't been owned. She's participated in a few scenes when her mentor, Daddy Drake (LOVE HIM) allowed it, but never with men. Only with Mistress Sammie. So...needless to say, she's a bit pent-up and frustrated.

On the inside, Julianna is also having some issues. Every night she is visited in her dreams by a woman speaking to her about her 'one'...Julianna dubs him Sir Drool. Fitting name for a hot piece of ass that haunts your dreams! LOL

Any who....after Daddy Drake finally allows Sir Jordan some time to get to know Emerald, shit seriously hits the fan and who comes to the rescue??? Sir Drool himself! ZOMG!

Sir Drool, aka Mika, aka Genesis owner, aka the Great and Powerful Oz, has his own dreams and demons to deal with before he can even contemplate what he wants with Emerald. 

These two were a scream to read about! Aside from the constant tears from Julianna,I really have no complaints.

There was so much humor and I just loved Julianna's attitude. I loved that even though she's been in the lifestyle for a little while now, she is still so unsure of herself. She isn't cocky and thinking she's all that. She's very real. I would think she would be a like a lot of people in the lifestyle in real life.

Anyway, great story! Can't wait to continue on!