Thursday, July 17, 2014

Boots Optional By: Nicole Edwards

Grace Lambert is familiar with hard work, long days, and handsome cowboys. She’s been working for her family’s dude ranch since she was old enough to ride a horse and she’s not afraid to get her hands dirty. What she is afraid of is the heat that’s been generating between her and not one, but two sexy cowboys who’ve set their sights on her. And each other. 

Grant Kingsley and Lane Miller have both had their eyes on Gracie for years, but the feisty cowgirl has managed to keep them at bay. As far as they are concerned, cowboys don’t give up, and neither of them is ready to give up just yet. Not on her and not on the heat that transpires between the two of them. 

Find out what happens when the sultry Texas nights get as hot as the fierce Texas days



Addict. I. Am. Such. An. Addict.

I seriously canNOT get enough of Nicole Edwards' work! There is not a paragraph in all of her books that I don't absolutely love.

All of her characters, in every single series, have come to life in her work, and it's just amazing to read her stuff!

I've read the Club Destiny series and the Alluring Indulgence series. Now I'm starting the Dead Heat Ranch series with this amazingly sexual Boots Optional novella!

ZOMG!! I won an autographed copy of this book during an event and I recieved it just yesterday! Took me all of a few hours to read and those few hours were seriously epic! 

I'm not a fan of novella, if you'd read any other of my reviews, you might know that. But what I loved most about this is that Nicole Edwards just got right into the down and dirty in this book! Didn't take a moment to even get to know these characters! 

It threw me off guard at first, but I totally got with the program immediately and couldn't put this down!

Grant, Lane, and Grace are going to be amazing to read more about! I seriously cannot wait!!