Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Quintessentially Q By: Pepper Winters

“All my life, I battled with the knowledge I was twisted… fucked up to want something so deliciously dark—wrong on so many levels. But then slave fifty-eight entered my world. Hissing, fighting, with a core of iron, she showed me an existence where two wrongs make a right."

Tess is Q’s completely. Q is Tess’s irrevocably. But now, they must learn the boundaries of their unconventional relationship, while Tess seeks vengeance on the men who sold her. Q made a blood-oath to deliver their corpses at Tess’s feet, and that’s just what he’ll do.

He may be a monster, but he’s Tess’s monster.





What an amazing story!

Not everything in life is hearts and flowers and really these books depict what could feasibly really happen in a dark situation!

Mental abuse/physical abuse, it all has a toll on our bodies. Once broken, near impossible to come back from. 

Q and Tess are so perfect for each other. I loved that at one point Pepper Winters termed them "mirror opposites". Though it sounds like they wouldn't be good for each other using that term, you actually realize that literally it's everything! It's what makes them so amazing together! What one person desires above all other things is what the other person requires as well, but in the opposite fashion. One needs to hurt, the other needs the pain. It's such an amazing connection!

I really loved this book, through all the hardship and challenges that arise, I just fell more in love with Q and Tess. I felt their sorrow and agony, and I couldn't give up on them!

Fantastic read!