Sunday, January 18, 2015

Dirty Ties -- By: Pam Godwin

Revenge. 
I race to finance it. 
I evade to protect it. 
I kill to attain it. 
I planned everything. 

Except her. 
The alluring, curvaceous blonde at the finish line. 
With sapphire eyes that cheat and lie. 
Whose powerful family murdered mine. 

I hate her. 
I want her. 

I know she’s hiding something. 
But so am I.




Well, hello there sexy!

WOW! Such a great standalone book! Starts off steamy and doesn't ever stop!

I've never been a huge fan of "racing" style books, just not my cup of tea. But one day I saw a teaser from someone on Goodreads for this book on the day it came out and I just needed to have it!

Due to the teaser, I totally thought this was a MMF book, but don't be fooled if you were under the same impression. Though there is one MMF scene, it's not that type of story at all. It's strictly and standard male/female relationship story line.

Super hot and sexual at every corner! I really enjoyed it!