Friday, January 10, 2014

Fit To Be Tied By: Leah J. Michaels

Fit to be Tied, Book 2 of The Mansion series (I presume there will be more...hint hint Leah...) was even better than the first!

In this book, undercover cop Mikhail is hiding out at The Mansion and driving the staff mad with his pent-up frustration. He meets and quickly falls for event planner, Abigail. 

The humor and erotica sex were awesome. Unlike the first book, this book didn't feel like there was so much crammed into it. We've already connected with the majority of the characters and the understanding of the The Mansion is. So, it was nice to be able to just focus on the love story.

I actually think this was the first book I've read where it was solely rope play. I was very caught up with their style of BDSM and now wish I had more to read of it.



Overall, this book really kept my attention up. I had a hard time putting it down and I'm actually really sad I don't have another book from this series to read. 

Easily 4 out of 5 stars!