Sunday, April 13, 2014

Moore than Forever By: Julie A. Richman

~*~Book Description~*~

"You have no idea of what you do to me, Baby Girl." 
"It's smoochal." 

Is the love they always dreamed of enough? 

Continuing the emotional journey of love and betrayal that began on a college campus in Searching for Moore and turned their worlds upside down in Moore to Lose, handsome, California entrepreneur Schooner Moore and sharp and sassy, New York advertising agency owner Mia Silver continue to be confronted with the harsh reality of the remnants from the lives they lived apart for 24 years. 

Now, Schooner Moore and Mia Silver face the ultimate challenge - were they really meant to be together or will their pasts continue to tear them apart? 

On the heels of the birth of their newborn son, Nathaniel, Schooner and Mia must decide if their love and loyalty to one another is strong enough to learn to grow together as a couple or if the life they always dreamed of sharing was better left as a teenage fantasy. 


~*~My Review~*~

Such an adorable couple!

Though Moore than Forever was my lease favorite of the three books, it was still a very good read. I think I just missed the 'looking back in time' to see how they ended up where they did. That didn't happen in this book at all. Everything taking place was about the now.

I was very curious about what was to happen in the beginning of the book when Schooner and Mia get into the biggest fight just before she goes into labor and she doesn't tell him! First, I totally understand the hormones going literally INSANE and being so moody, but I also just felt so bad for Schooner. 

Once things are finally smoothed out, they start to move on as a family should. (Though I also don't understand how they can so forgiving over Zac...good grief man!)

Their family expands even Moore (get it??Moore....hahahaha) after traveling to Africa to set up a physical therapy center...which you kinda saw coming anyway. Rich people don't tend to visit orphanages and go home empty handed, lol. And I loved loved loved that Seth called Mia, Angelina...LOL! I laughed SO hard!

Overall, good book. I was disappointed there was nearly no big and epic "oh no!" that happened, just the closing of a cute love story.