Monday, June 2, 2014

SPOTLIGHT -- Susan Stoker's "Outback Hearts"


Book 1 in the Beyond Reality Series 


***Blurb***

Sam travels to Australia to take part in a reality show to find her true love. She doesn't expect to find that he other contestants are all model-beautiful and ready to lie their way into the bachelor's heart. Sam desperately wants to be loved for who she is, plain and simple.

Alex never expects to find his one true match on a reality show, but figures he's got nothing to lose. Spending a few weeks with beautiful women won't be a hardship. At least, until he meets the contestants and realizes things will be harder than the thought.

Sam struggles through the Australian wildlife and crazy competitions while Alex struggles to figure out what is real and what isn't when dealing with the contestants. Sam and Alex struggle to find true love while beating back the odds, producers, contestants, and deadly animals to find each other and their destinies.

***Excerpt***

"And what is it you really want?" Same asked, turning her head around to look at him.

"I want someone I can laugh with. I want a woman who I can sit on a park bench and not speak, but still be confortable with. I want a woman who wants me for who I am, not for what I can give her. I want a woman who can be my friend as well as my lover. I want a woman who will stand in the rain with me just because it's there and no worry about her makeup or her hair. I want a woman who's strong, but who can still lean on me. I want to look forward to going home because I know that she's there. I want a woman I can take care of. Who will let me pamper her just because I want to."

Alex took a deep breath and look down at Sammi. "I want a companion. I want someone to call my own and a woman who can call me hers."

Alex saw a tear fall from Sammi's eye. He reached up with his finger to brush it away. "I want this," he said softly and dipped his head to her lips. Alex's hand went to the back of Sam's neck and tightened, drawing her to him. His lips moved on hers. Same let out a short moan.

Click her to purchase Outback Hearts

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*********Bio***********

Susan Stoker currently lives in Texas, but over the last fourteen years has also lived in Missouri, California, Colorado, and Indiana. She met the love of her life on "Hotmail classified" before such a think as online dating and sites like match.com ever existed!

Being the spouse of an Enlisted Army man was an experience, and spending four years apart while he was stationed in Korea and then sent to a different State then she was living was not fun. But now that he's retired HE gets to follow HER around the country!

Susan and her husband are passionate about adopting dogs from rescue groups and shelters. They've had a total of nine "rescued" dogs in their brief 14 year marriage. Mainly basset hounds and bloodhounds, but they've recently branched out and adopted a basset/terrier mix.

As a type A person, Susan has two master's degrees and her PhD, but tells people that all having a a PhD means is that she can write really long papers. She's been reading romance since middle school, even once crossing out all the names in a book and changing them to her own and to the name of her crush. She's been writing scenes for years, thinking about what she likes, and recently tried stringing the scenes into a book. Her first series, Beyond Reality, will be a trilogy, with all three books in the series having HEA's. Happy Reading!

-----Click here to check out Book 2, Flaming Hearts Spotlight------
http://ithinkineedmorebooks.blogspot.com/2014/08/spotlight-susan-stokers-flaming-hearts.html


Social Media Information




Twitter: @Susan_Stoker