Sunday, June 21, 2015

Brendon by: Nicole Edwards

Brendon Walker’s life was altered drastically when his twin brother fell in love. Coming to grips with his new reality hasn’t been an easy road, and he fears he’s all but given up.

Cheyenne Montgomery is familiar with the spotlight, and she’s familiar with fame. What she isn’t familiar with is the incredible lure of the sexy Walker brother who makes her heart beat wildly. Seeing him spiral out of control has been tough on her. So what will it take for Cheyenne to convince him that change can be a good thing?




Ok, so it's no secret that I LOVE Nicole Edwards. I was heart broken to hear this would be the last AI book, but I am so excited for her new series' that are coming that I think I'll survive. The Walker brothers have been amazing and they are always going to be in my heart!

That being said, I've never been a big fan of Brendon. I don't know what it's like to have a twin, but he just severely bothered me throughout the series. I wasn't really looking forward to his story.

Cheyenne is an adorable sweetheart and I really liked her. Before really knowing more about her story and her back history, I really was wondering why the heck a country star was hanging out with the Walker family at functions and such. HAHA! Now, well now I know how it started!

Overall, the story was very cute. I really adored them as a couple it seemed like they were seriously meant to be!