Monday, June 29, 2015

Doctor Patient Confidentiality-Part 1 by: Eme Strife

I can't believe how different things are now; how complicated my life

has become in such a short amount of time. 

It was never supposed to be like this. 

He's off limits. 

He's always been off limits. 

I keep telling myself that; that being here with him is not supposed to feel this good. 

God, HE'S not supposed to feel this good. 

I wonder what my life would have been like now if I had gone to the clinic on a different day, or if I had just insisted on going with the physician I was initially referred to. 

Never in my life would I have thought that in the events that followed the beginning of a regular school week, a random checkup would end up spawning a highly angst-filled, incredibly confusing, and quickly-unfolding mess.



I really think this hot read is going to have great potential.

This first book in the the series was a little draggy at times with very long descriptions of things that aren't really important, but knowing what's to come because of the prologue, I know it's going to be worth it.

I kinda felt that Ramona was utterly depressing and she needs one hell of a "cheer me up". Enter Doctor Dexter Frost....even his name is incredibly hot. You just can't seem to help yourself.

I really am looking forward to part two of this mini series, especially since we know now how the hottie doctor is!