Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Bound To Me By: Jeannette Medina

Not a fan of this one sadly.

I was really intrigued by the description of the book, but I just had a hard time enjoying it.

Veronica goes to get her first tattoo and the tattoo artist decides to tattoo her with a dragon that comes to life!

Liam is her dragon and her "guardian dragon". His purpose is to help Veronica deal with the bad things in her life like her alcoholic mother.

Shortly thereafter, Liam and Veronica fall for each other. Who wouldn't! He's a freaking bad ass dragon! HAHA

But not everyone gets their happily ever after. Will Veronica? Will Liam get to stay with her after his mission is complete? Or will her tattoo just turn permanent and Liam go back to his dimension?

Their love is quick, but definitely there. I feel for Veronica and I do wish this was a longer book. I think with it being a short story and everything being thrown into it, it just was too quick for my tastes. Too many things happening at one time too quickly.