Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Conviction By: Nicole Edwards

What a yummy start to a series!

Since I read the Alluring Indulgence books first, I'm now going back and reading the Club Destiny series. If I could do it over again, I think I'd have liked to start with the Club Destiny books though.

So, onto the book...

I have to say, Conviction, book one in the Club Destiny series has probably been the most realistic erotic romance book I've ever read. The story line for Samantha and Logan, the ups and downs, they're just more realistic than some of the others I've read. Especially the time frame! The fact that Sam needs time to think here and there...that really happens in real life! Too many times these love stories take place in such a short span of time that it's just annoying. So, that gives Nicole Edwards extra brownie points from me!

Anywho...

Samantha has just offered a higher position within her company that relocates her to Dallas. She now works under the hunky and very sensual, Logan McCoy.

After meeting a few times and working together for a few months, they've finally deciding to start this their relationship.

Logan definitely has some kink to his personality. Most importantly, his love for watching other men please his woman...more specifically, watching this brother Luke with Sam. Oooo, yummm. Luke....something about him that just...well....YUM!

Sam and Logan soon fall into themselves and their love for one another. Sam has a bit of a hard time dealing with the realization of some of her own kinks that she wasn't aware of.

There is some seriously delicious erotic scenes in Conviction.

Not a dull moment in the whole book and I seriously didn't want to put it down. I can't wait to continue on to the next book, and I really hope we get to go to Club Destiny in it!