Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Infatuation By: Nicole Edwards

Some serious hotness here! ZOMG.....

First off, I have a thing for red headed women...something about them (especially in books) they are seriously hot little vixens. Second off, tattooed men....YUM! 

In Infatuation, the fourth installment of the Club Destiny series, I get both these goodies with the main characters McKenna and Tag!       ...heart flutter...

...deep breath....

Ok, so basically McKenna is trying to get this super hot exclusive about Club Destiny after she finds out she is able to help Tag, Logan, and Luke out with a slight dilemma. Tag, obviously signs up for bringing McKenna up to speed on what Club Destiny is all about. Not only does she get the V.I.P treatment, she basically signs up to belong to Tag for seven days straight. Who wouldn't fall in love with that man in seven days!?

McKenna is one smart cookie though. She quickly figures out that Club Destiny's V.I.P membership isn't all it's cracked up to be, with only one open "playroom" and the mini-apartments behind the mysterious second floor doors. No, she knows something else has to be keeping these members around and paying handsomely for their benefits....and boy is she right! Oh how I want to read more about The Club (except the top floor.....eeks!)

So of course, these hunky men will always have their set ways and not wanting to get serious with the woman they fall in love with, so there is bound to be some of the typical drama. Lucky for us, Nicole Edwards is pretty seriously fantastic at making men apologize. I think, by far, EVER, Tag's apology was one of the best I've ever read in my whole life. 

Seriously, great read! Love this series and everything by Nicole Edwards! And FYI, I absolutely love the cover for this one!

On a side note, it's nice to see Travis around so much in this series since he's one of my favorites characters from the AI (especially since I mistakenly read the Alluring Indulgence series before this one...oops)