Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Master of My Mind By: Jenna Jacob

After the shocking death of my Master left me stunned, the revenge his ex-wife and daughter sought was almost as devastating. Seeking refuge at Club Genesis, my one safe haven, I returned to heal and get back on my own two feet.
But I soon learned that fate had other plans for Leagh Bennett.
Tony Delvaggio, the panty-melting sadist and resident shrink of Genesis, took me under his wing. Both frightened by his intensity and secretly thrilled by his unwavering attention, I tried to hide my past and barricade my soul from him. But Tony coaxed my thoughts with his deep voice and seduced my body with his rough hands. Before long, he pried open my heart as well. But when it became clear that someone meant to kill me, I came to a terrifying conclusion: I would have to put my complete trust and submission in the Master of my mind or die…




Now that's what I'm talking about!!

I literally couldn't put this book down! Absolutely amaze-balls! lol!

After my dislike for the second book in this series, I was nearly tempted to put off reading Master of My Mind, at least for a little bit. But I really thought about it, and usually when I do something like that, the book I'm putting off end's up being my favorite in the series! 

Totally true here.


Tony and Leagh's story is absolutely emotional, heart-breaking, heart-warming, sweet, sexy...everything you could possibly wish for with a BDSM erotica story!

I was really intrigued because Tony is a Sadist and I really wanted to see how that would play out. Though, I honestly wish there was more of his "painful" techniques, I totally understood everything he was saying about the how's and why's he does certain things. I understood why he didn't do all the more painful things with Leagh too. But still, guess a part of me just really like the idea of it.

Any-who....

What a way to start the book out too! OMG I was not expecting death to be part of an erotica romance series! Very, very sad. But so so so happy that Tony there to pick up the pieces.

So much sexual tension, you could literally cut it with a knife! I loved loved loved all the anticipation, all the "almosts", the teasing, the frustration...man I just loved it all!

Very happy with the third book in the Doms of Genesis story. I mentioned in my last review of book two that I really like when all the characters are together, and this book provided much of that. So happy getting to know everyone more and more!

Can't wait until the next book comes out!